The perfect small gesture to show your appreciation! The petite rejuvenation box is a great way to say thank you or get well.
Included in this box:
-HONEY BELLE HYDRATING FACIAL TONER
Organic Lavender Floral Water and Organic Aloe Leaf Juice keep your skin feeling supple and hydrated after cleansing. Witch Hazel Extract is a natural astringent, traditionally used to minimize the look of pores and soothe redness, while Tea Tree Essential Oil treats blotchy skin, while revitalizing skin complexion.
+ Directions: Spray deliberately upon face after cleansing, avoiding eye area. Let the tonic dry naturally, or pat skin lightly to absorb. Please keep away from direct heat or sunlight.
+ Ingredients: Organic Lavender Floral Water, Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Witch Hazel Extract, Lavender Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil
1) Can I use a cotton pad to apply this toner?
Yes, you may use a cotton pad if you prefer. However, based on my own experience, the cotton pad usually soaks up more of the toner than your face does. What a waste! The mist is definitely more convenient for usage, however you can do whatever you want
2) Why does the scent vary? Our main ingredient in this tonic is Organic Lavender Water, which varies season to season depending on the harvest.
-HONEY BELLE LAVENDER RAIN LOOFAH SOAP
Cleanse, nourish, and scrub all at the same time! Coconut Oil and Glycerin keeps your skin moisturized and healthy. Glycerin is a natural humectant, so it's a substance that retains moisture, helping you keep your skin soft.
We slice the loofahs into about an inch thick, and dip them into our soaps.
+ Directions: Apply with water in circular motions. Enjoy clean, fresh skin. Please keep away from direct heat or sunlight.
+ Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate (Stearic Acid), Water, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Glycerin, Essential Oil Blend, Iron Oxide (Natural Color), Love
1) What is the loofah made out of? The loofah sponge is obtained from the gourd plant (a type of squash!), and is dried and peeled. You may see black or brown flecks of the seed or remnants from the skin in your soap, and this is normal! The loofahs are derived from real plants, that come from real soil.
2) The loofah is so hard on my skin? The loofahs tend to be harder in texture in the beginning, but after a couple of washes, the sponge becomes softer. If you feel that the loofah is a bit on the rougher side, start scrubbing on rougher areas of your body, like your feet and knees and elbows!
3) Is this soap gentle enough for sensitive skin? Yep! This soap base is free of chemical detergents, and gentle enough for people with skin conditions and sensitive skin.
4) What do I do with the leftover loofah? As the soap disappears through scrubbing and usage, the loofah will be left over-- you can go ahead and use the leftover loofah as a scrub/sponge for your body, or even use it to clean your shower, tub, or sink!
-BEAUTY BAR CHOCOLATE
Sweet Dreams Bar
L-Theanine is an amino acid that works with your brain chemistry to calm your nerves and enables relaxation. It's being studied for it's overprotective benefits, and research shows it can help with more restful sleep.
Magnesium also promotes good sleep, and plays a key role in the body’s metabolic and stress-response system.
Bamboo Silica is rich in immune boosting vitamins and minerals. Promotes collagen for healthy hair, skin & nails.
A light touch of lavender adds to the experience as you savor the fragrance and taste of each bite.
The beauty of dark chocolate is that it gives you grounded energy, that for most, won't interfere with sleep.
Enjoy the beauty sleep of your dreams - there's no more delicious way to enhance your rest.
- Sugar Free
- 150 mg of Bamboo Silica (vegan collagen) per square
- Magnesium, L-Theanine, and Lavender for better beauty sleep
- Fair trade 80% dark chocolate
Made with only the Cleanest Ingredients:
Organic & Fairtrade Rio Arriba (Cacao paste & Cacao Butter)*, Lakanto Monkfruit*, Bamboo Extract (Silica)*, L-Theanine*, Magnesium Citrate*, Lavender*, Himalayan Pink Salt*
serving size: 1-3 squares (9 squares per container) Amount per serving: (1-3 squares) with 3 squares (20g): Calories 98, Fat Cal.12, Total Fat15g, (22% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (39% DV), Trans Fat 0G, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 1mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 8mg , (1.% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g, (16% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 1g, Vit. A (0% DV), Vit C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (1% DV). % Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
MG per square: